The DSSRV2 NVR boasts total throughput of up to 350 Mbps (300 Mbps for JBOD models) for recording analog and IP video streams as well as playback and export through the DS ControlPoint client, allowing more users to play back video from the server simultaneously. With increased read-write speeds and no moving parts, the SSD system drive increases the reliability, uptime, and responsiveness of the system.
DSSRV2 systems support 4TB drives. With front-available storage drives for easy servicing and upgrades, the DSSRV2 NVR is available with up to 20 TB storage for models without the optional optical disk drive (ODD), or up to 16 TB for ODD models. External storage is supported, providing additional storage of up to 24 TB which can be configured for either JBOD storage or for software controlled RAID 5 storage.
Boosted by the 4th Generation Intel® Xeon™ processor and 8 GB of RAM, DSSRV2 NVR provides an optimal combination of processing power and reliability to meet the demands of HD video recording and playback operations. The system is powered to support up to 128 combined IP and analog video streams, with up to 64 analog cameras supported via the optional ENC5516 direct-attached encoder.
- Data rate of up to 350 Mbps (RAID) or 300 Mbps (JBOD) total throughput
- 4TB storage drives
- SSD system drive, with increased read-write speeds and no moving parts
- Supports up to 128 cameras, up to 64 analog cameras
- Up to 20 TB internal storage, optionally configured for RAID5
- Optional external JBOD or RAID5 storage to 24 TB
- Pelco Mobile support for DS connected IP and analog cameras for iOS and Android devices
- Provides client-side dewarping for Evolution 360-Degree Cameras