What is VxCare?
VxCare annual plans bundle our most popular professional support options to ensure optimal performance and availability of video surveillance systems. These annual plans provide Pelco services including advanced support for Pelco VideoXpert Pro and Enterprise systems to help maximize the value they deliver.
Maximize the value of your Pelco system
- Get support help where and when you need it through multiple channels including in person and on your site.
- Enable operator efficiency and productivity.
Ensure the performance and availability of your Pelco video surveillance system.
- Obtain the insight and answers needed to ensure optimal performance with Pelco advanced technical support.
- Empower your staff productivity with on-site operator training.
- Facilitate peak operation and protect your system with remote and flexible on-site service.
Which Package is Right for You?
All Pelco customers receive access to a broad suite of basic support services which includes a global technical team available 24 hours a day Monday through Friday. Complementary on-line services include chat, knowledge base access, e-learning, and more. You also can register for a 30-minute VideoXpert introductory session to get your operators started quickly.
Protect extends the complementary services providing 24x7 advanced technical support with prioritized case handling and SLA defined response time commitments. Pelco’s advanced technical support team will also remotely and securely connect to your site in order to provide VideoXpert upgrade assistance. We will also visit your site, at your convenience, to provide Operator training and an annual health check, troubleshooting or other professional service.
Epic further extends Pelco complementary Basic support and VxCare Protect capabilities by providing direct access to a named Advanced Support Engineer that knows your unique system and history plus two additional on-site days.
Service That Fits You.
- VxCare Protect and Epic services require having a current Software Upgrade Plan (SUP).
- VxCare Protect and Epic plans entitle the operators and administrators of a single VideoXpert system to the purchased services. Basic Support is provided by an authorized Pelco partner in English or Spanish.
- Location of agents and languages offered are subject to change without notice.
- Advanced Technical Support is provided by a Pelco employee located in the nearest available region (United States, Middle East, UK, Singapore, India, and Macau) and excludes major local holidays. Response times are based on the criticality of the reported issue and the Pelco support SLA.
- On-site support is for Pelco VideoXpert products only. It does not include or imply network, integration, or third-party product support.