Spectra Analog V
Tried and True Solutions for Legacy Surveillance Needs
Spectra Analog V cameras are ideal for a wide range of industries that require 24x7 PTZ surveillance. The series includes a range of PTZ indoor in-ceiling and pendant domes with flexible camera options to covertly capture mission-critical detail in poorly lit situations using familiar NTSC/PAL standard video. The series also offers increased TVL for improved video quality.
Sharp Images with Low Light Capabilities
Experience enhanced detection with up to 740TVL resolution, which provides you with a sharp image. Additionally, the camera series includes 30x Optical Zoom along with Wide Dynamic Range and Low Light capabilities for a versatile surveillance solution.
Enhance Your Operational Efficiency
Boost operational efficiency and automation in any industry by taking advantage of relay and alarm support along with both VAC and VDC power options for a simple installation process. And with the same familiar ID, you can drop-in and replace older versions with ease as back boxes and lower domes are identical to the Series 4 versions.
Rugged Construction for Any Application
The Spectra Analog V cameras can stand up to harsh environmental conditions through its IP67-rated metal housing and an IK10 rating for select models, including pressurized and stainless-steel options. The cameras can also be installed in challenging environments with a wide operation temperature between –40°C to 60°C (–40°F to 140°F).
Spectra® V Series Dome Systems
PREMIER INTEGRATED DOME SYSTEM
Spectra® V was designed with ease of installation and ease of maintenance in mind. Each dome system consists of three components: a back box, a dome drive, and a lower dome. These three system components are interchangeable with other Spectra® IV and V dome systems, making retrofitting and application adjustments simple. Also, dome drives and lower domes can be removed and replaced reducing maintenance time.
- 30x Zoom Autofocus, High Resolution Integrated Camera/Optics Package
- Multiple Models: Indoor In-Ceiling, Standard and Environmental Pendant,
- Pressurized and Stainless Steel Environmental Pendant
- Day/Night, 740 TVL, Wide Dynamic Range (WDR)
- Low Lux Noise Reduction
- Motion Detection
- Window Blanking, Horizontal and Zone Blanking
- Camera Title Overlay, 20 User-Definable Characters
- On-Screen Compass and Tilt Display
- Password Protection
- Built-in Surge and Limited Lightning Protection
- Integrated Passive Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) Circuit
- Internal Scheduling Clock