Maximize the value of your Pelco system
- Get support help where and when you need it through multiple channels including in person and at your site.
- Enable operator efficiency and productivity.
Ensure the performance and availability of your Pelco video surveillance system.
- Obtain the insight and answers needed to ensure optimal performance with Pelco advanced technical support.
- Empower your staff productivity with on-site operator training.
- Facilitate peak operation and protect your system with remote and flexible on-site service.
Which Package is Right for You?
All Pelco customers receive free access to a broad suite of basic support services, which includes a global technical team available 24 hours a day Monday through Friday. Complementary online services include chat, knowledge base access, e-learning, and more.
- Chat Support
- Basic Phone & Email Support 24x5
- Knowledge Base
- Customer Community
Protect extends the complementary services providing 24x7 advanced technical support with prioritized case handling and SLA defined response time commitments. Pelco’s advanced technical support team will also remotely and securely connect to your site in order to provide VideoXpert upgrade assistance. We will also visit your site, at your convenience, to provide Operator training and an annual health check, troubleshooting, or other professional service.
+ All Basic Package Services
- Unlimited 24x7 Advanced Technical Support
- Priortized Case Handling
- Committed Response Times
- Remote Software Upgrade Assistance
- One Day On-site Pelco VideoXpert Operator Training
- Two Days of On-site System Support
- VxCare plans are currently only provided in the United States and Canada.
- VxCare Protect services require having a current Software Upgrade Plan (SUP).
- VxCare Protect plans entitle the operators and administrators of a single VideoXpert system to the purchased services. Basic Support is provided by an authorized Pelco partner in English or Spanish.
- Location of agents and languages offered are subject to change without notice.
- Advanced Technical Support is provided by a Pelco employee located in the nearest available region (United States, Middle East, UK, Singapore, India, and Macau) and excludes major local holidays. Response times are based on the criticality of the reported issue and the Pelco support SLA.
- On-site support is for Pelco VideoXpert products only. It does not include or imply network, integration, or third-party product support.