BEST IN CLASS THERMAL IMAGING
The Sarix TI uses an Uncooled ASi Microbolometer and advanced video processing to deliver high quality video. Additionally, the higher VGA resolution 640 x 480 provides more pixels on target for detecting distant objects so you can experience improved recognition and identification. Lastly, the Sarix TI sensors have high sensitivity. The noise equivalent temperature difference (NETD) for the Sarix TI VGA is <40° mK, which allows you to differentiate threats that have a similar temperature to background.
DUAL VISUAL AND THERMAL IMAGERS
With the addition of a high-definition visual light camera, the Sarix TI Fixed Camera is powered by a 720p HD CMOS sensor and an autofocus, fixed focal-length lens. This dual channel video delivers optimized day and night channels simultaneously in one compact, feature-rich camera. This provides you with two ways to monitor the scene for full situational awareness.
MODULAR DESIGN APPROACH
Choose among three feature areas to customize our platform for your unique surveillance needs.
- Resolution: Choose between 640 x 480 (VGA) and 384 x 288 (QVGA+). The former option delivers more pixels on target for improved detection and identification in the same field of view.
- Lens: Choices include 14mm, 35mm, or 50mm Flexible athermalized optics are ideal for analytics.
- Frame rate: Choose between 8.3Hz or 25Hz.*
* US export options require that certain countries receive thermal imagers capped at 9Hz.
VERSATILITY AND EASE OF INSTALLATION
Experience flexible power solutions, from 12-32 VDC or POE (IEEE 802.3at), with just one easy-to-use cable connection for video, communication, and power (including standard communication, electrical, and mechanical interfaces). What’s more, Sarix TI is ONVIF profile S compliant, which ensures simple integration into new or existing installations.
CUSTOMIZABLE IMAGE PROCESSING AND ANALYTICS
Unmatched image processing algorithms provide enhanced contrast for analytics for better detection, classification, and recognition. Full features built in motion detection analytics automate critical tasks. Edge Enhancement enhances objects’ edges in the scene, which increases image sharpness; this helps boost detection capabilities. Regions of Interest allow you to highlight only the areas of the scene that are relevant to the image processing.
This will help improve the image definition by excluding areas of extreme heat or cold in the scene.
Sarix TI 2 Series Thermal Fixed IP Cameras
Sarix TI Series Thermal Fixed Camera is designed to detect, recognize, and identify people and vehicles in any lighting condition, including complete darkness. Every Sarix TI Series Thermal Fixed Camera features both visible light and thermal channels in an integrated environmentally protected IP66 rated enclosure.
- HD visible light and VGA/QVGA thermal channels in one compact unit
- Advanced thermal optics with 14 mm, 35 mm, and 50 mm lenses available
- Built-in image processing algorithms and analytics
- PoE and VDC flexible power options
- Ruggedly designed to withstand the harshest environmental conditions
- Easy installation into new and existing infrastructures
- IP Connectivity
- ONVIF S Conformant
- Full 3-Year Warranty and Support
Technical Documents & Spec Sheets
|Type||Date||Title||Ver #||Product Category||Tags||Link||download_type_hfilter|
|2020/06/08||Sarix TI 2 Fixed Camera – Firmware v188.8.131.5281||184.108.40.20681||Cameras, Sarix TI 2 Fixed, Sarix TI Fixed, Specialty IP, Thermal||media.pelco.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/Sarix-TI-2-Fixed-Camera-Firmware-v220.127.116.1181.zip||firmware|
|2020/12/03||Sarix TI 2 Fixed Camera – Firmware v1.96.702||1.96.702||Cameras, Sarix Thermal Fixed, Sarix TI 2 Fixed, Sarix TI Fixed, Specialty IP, Thermal||media.pelco.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/14113415/Sarix-TI-2-Fixed-Camera-Firmware-v1.96.702.zip||firmware|