Pelco will repair or replace, without charge, any merchandise proved defective in material or workmanship for a period of one year after the date of shipment
Exceptions to this Warranty
- Five years:
- Fiber optic products
- Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) transmission products
- CC3701H-2, CC3701H-2X, CC3751H-2, CC3651H-2X, MC3651H-2, and MC3651H-2X camera models
- Illuminator products: IR850S-65, IR850M-120, IR850L-220, IR940S-30, IR940M-60, IR940L-110, WLEDS-50, WLEDM-90, WLEDL-150
- Three years:
- Sarix Professional Range IP Cameras
- Sarix Enhanced Range IP Cameras
- FD Series and BU Series analog camera models
- IX, IM, ID and IE Series fixed network cameras and network dome cameras with Sarix® technology
- Sarix thermal imaging products (TI and ESTI Series)
- Fixed analog camera models (C20 Series, CCC1390H Series, C10DN Series, and C10CH Series)
- EH14, EH16 and EH1512 Series Enclosures
- Spectra® IV products (including Spectra IV IP)
- Spectra HD dome products
- Camclosure® IS Series integrated camera systems
- DX Series video recorders
- Digital Sentry® Series DS SRV hardware NVR and ENC5416 direct attached encoders and DS NVS software.
- Endura® Series distributed IP VMS hardware and software
- Genex® Series products (multiplexers, server, and keyboard)
- PMCL200/300/400 Series LCD monitors
- PMCL5xxF Series, PMCL5xxNB Series, and PMCL5xxBL LCD monitors
- EtherConnect EoC series
- Fortified Series Enclosures
- Two years:
- Standard varifocal, fixed focal, and motorized zoom lenses
- DF5/DF8 Series fixed dome products
- Legacy® Series integrated positioning systems
- Spectra Mini, Spectra Mini IP, Esprit®, ExSite®, ExSite IP, and PS20 scanners, when used in continuous motion applications
- Esprit Ti and TI2500 Series thermal imaging products
- Esprit and WW5700 Series window wiper (excluding wiper blades)
- CM6700/CM6800/CM9700 Series matrix
- Evolution 360 Degree Panoramic IP Cameras
- Six months:
- All pan and tilts, scanners, or preset lenses used in continuous motion applications (preset scan, tour, and auto scan modes)
Pelco will warrant all replacement parts and repairs for 90 days from the date of Pelco shipment.
All goods requiring warranty repair shall be sent freight prepaid to a Pelco designated location. Repairs made necessary by reason of misuse, alteration, normal wear, or accident are not covered under this warranty.
Pelco assumes no risk and shall be subject to no liability for damages or loss resulting from the specific use or application made of the Products. Pelco’s liability for any claim, whether based on breach of contract, negligence, infringement of any rights of any party or product liability, relating to the Products shall not exceed the price paid by the Dealer to Pelco for such Products.
In no event will Pelco be liable for any special, incidental, or consequential damages (including loss of use, loss of profit, and claims of third parties) however caused, whether by the negligence of Pelco or otherwise.
The above warranty provides the Dealer with specific legal rights. The Dealer may also have additional rights, which are subject to variation from state to state.
If a warranty repair is required, the Dealer must obtain a Repair Authorization Number (RA) by either completing the online Repair Authorization Request tool (available to customers in the United States) or by contacting Pelco at (800) 289-9100 or (559) 292-1981. For customers outside of North America, please refer to our Worldwide Service Centers to receive local support. The following information must be provided:
- Product model and serial number
- Date of shipment, P.O. number, sales order number, or Pelco invoice number
- Details of the defect or problem
If there is a dispute regarding the warranty of a product that does not fall under the warranty conditions stated above, please include a written explanation with the product when returned.
Goods returned for repair should be clearly identified with the assigned RA number and freight should be prepaid. Method of return shipment shall be the same or equal to the method by which the item was received by Pelco.
Returns and Claims
In the case of logistic, technical, or commercial claims, please contact Pelco at (800) 289-9100 or (559) 292-1981 immediately to obtain either a Credit Authorization (CA) for logistics or commercial claims, or a Repair Authorization or a technical claim and designated return location. All claims must be accompanied by a CA or RA.
In the event that you are not fully satisfied with a Pelco product, Pelco will accept a return and will credit the purchase price paid for the product (freight charges and return freight not included), if returned properly packaged, including all components and peripherals, and the goods are free of obvious damage due to rough and/or improper handling within 90-days of invoice.
After 90-days of invoice, all merchandise returned for credit may be subject to a 20 percent restocking and refurbishing charge. All returned products are subject to review and at Pelco’s discretion, a full credit for the return may be denied if the product has suffered cosmetic or internal damage related to the improper use or handling of the product, or for missing components or peripherals.
Goods produced under a Special Manufacturing Request (SMR) and Special Orders are not eligible for return. Goods returned for repair or credit should be clearly identified with the assigned Credit Authorization Number (CA) or Return Authorization Number (RA) and freight should be prepaid.
Pelco by Schneider Electric Product Warranty (PDFs)
> English (PDF file, 180 KB)
> Chinese (PDF file, 197 KB)
> French (PDF file, 132 KB)
> German (PDF file, 133 KB)
> Italian (PDF file, 130 KB)
> Korean (PDF file, 165 KB)
> Portuguese (PDF file, 132 KB)
> Russian (PDF file, 178 KB)
> Spanish (PDF file, 132 KB)
> Turkish (PDF file, 182 KB)
To Know More