Pelco will repair or replace, without charge, any merchandise proved defective in material or workmanship for a period of one year after the date of shipment
Exceptions to this Warranty
- Fiber optic products
- Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) transmission products
- CC3701H-2, CC3701H-2X, CC3751H-2, CC3651H-2X, MC3651H-2, and MC3651H-2X camera models
- Illuminator products: IR850S-65, IR850M-120, IR850L-220, IR940S-30, IR940M-60, IR940L-110, WLEDS-50, WLEDM-90, WLEDL-150
- All Optera 180-, 270- and 360-degree IP Cameras
- All Evolution and Evolution Mini 360-Degree IP Cameras
- Sarix Professional Range IP Cameras
- Sarix Enhanced Range IP Cameras
- FD Series and BU Series analog camera models
- IX, IM, ID and IE Series fixed network cameras and network dome cameras with Sarix® technology
- Sarix thermal imaging products (TI and ESTI Series)
- Fixed analog camera models (C20 Series, CCC1390H Series, C10DN Series, and C10CH Series)
- EH14, EH16 and EH1512 Series Enclosures
- Spectra® IV products (including Spectra IV IP)
- Spectra HD dome products
- Spectra Enhanced High-Speed Domes
- Camclosure® IS Series integrated camera systems
- DX Series video recorders
- Digital Sentry® Series DS SRV hardware NVR and ENC5416 direct attached encoders and DS NVS software.
- Endura® Series distributed IP VMS hardware and software
- VideoXpert® Series distributed IP VMS hardware and software
- Genex® Series products (multiplexers, server, and keyboard)
- PMCL200/300/400 Series LCD monitors
- PMCL5xxF Series, PMCL5xxNB Series, and PMCL5xxBL LCD monitors
- EtherConnect EoC series
- Fortified Series Enclosures
- Spectra Professional Dome Products
- Esprit HD Integrated Positioning Systems
- Standard varifocal, fixed focal, and motorized zoom lenses
- DF5/DF8 Series fixed dome products
- Legacy® Series integrated positioning systems
- Spectra Mini, Spectra Mini IP, Esprit®, ExSite®, ExSite IP, and PS20 scanners, including when used in continuous motion applications
- Esprit Ti and TI2500 Series thermal imaging products
- Esprit and WW5700 Series window wiper (excluding wiper blades)
- CM6700/CM6800/CM9700 Series matrix
- All non-integrated (excludes Spectra, Esprit, Exsite) pan and tilts, scanners, or preset lenses used in continuous motion applications (preset scan, tour, and auto scan modes)
Pelco will warrant all replacement parts and repairs for 90 days from the date of Pelco shipment.
All goods requiring warranty repair shall be sent freight prepaid to a Pelco designated location. Repairs made necessary by reason of misuse, alteration, normal wear, or accident are not covered under this warranty.
Pelco assumes no risk and shall be subject to no liability for damages or loss resulting from the specific use or application made of the Products. Pelco’s liability for any claim, whether based on breach of contract, negligence, infringement of any rights of any party or product liability, relating to the Products shall not exceed the price paid by the Dealer to Pelco for such Products.
In no event will Pelco be liable for any special, incidental, or consequential damages (including loss of use, loss of profit, and claims of third parties) however caused, whether by the negligence of Pelco or otherwise.
The above warranty provides the Dealer with specific legal rights. The Dealer may also have additional rights, which are subject to variation from state to state.
If a warranty repair is required, the Dealer must obtain a Repair Authorization Number (RA) by either completing the online Repair Authorization Request tool (available to customers in the United States) or by contacting Pelco at (800) 289-9100 or (559) 292-1981. For customers outside of North America, please refer to our Worldwide Service Centers to receive local support. The following information must be provided:
- Product model and serial number
- Date of shipment, P.O. number, sales order number, or Pelco invoice number
- Details of the defect or problem
- If there is a dispute regarding the warranty of a product that does not fall under the warranty conditions stated above, please include a written explanation with the product when returned.
- Goods returned for repair should be clearly identified with the assigned RA number and freight should be prepaid. Method of return shipment shall be the same or equal to the method by which the item was received by Pelco.
Product warranty can be extended up to five (5) years beyond standard warranty period on select camera and video management hardware. Extended warranties may be purchased by direct customers only and must be purchased by date of product shipment. Product exclusions apply.
Eligible products include the following:
Up to Five (5) additional years:
- Optera 180-, 270- and 360-degree IP Cameras
- Evolution and Evolution Mini 360-Degree IP Cameras
- Sarix Professional Next Generation IP Fixed Cameras (IMP, IJP and IBP series)
- Sarix thermal imaging products (SP-ESTI3 and SP-ESTM3 Series)
- Spectra Enhanced High-Speed Domes (S6220 and S6230 series)
- Spectra Professional High-Speed Domes (P1220 series)
- Esprit HD Integrated Positioning Systems (ES5230 series)
Up to Two (2) additional years:
- VideoXpert IP VMS (CMG, Ops Center, Storage & Accessories Server models)
- Endura IP VMS (SM5200, WS5080, VCD5202, NSM5200 & UDI5000-CAM models)
- Digital Sentry (DSSRV2, DS-CCPC, ENC5516 models)
Returns and Claims:
In the case of logistic, technical, or commercial claims, please contact Pelco at (800) 289-9100 or (559) 292-1981 immediately to obtain either a Credit Authorization (CA) for logistics or commercial claims, or a Repair Authorization or a technical claim and designated return location. All claims must be accompanied by a CA or RA number which must be clearly displayed on the outside of the box. Non-compliance to this policy will result in shipment returned to sender.
In the event that you are not fully satisfied with a Pelco product, Pelco will accept a return and will credit the purchase price paid for the product (freight charges and return freight not included), if returned properly packaged, including all components and peripherals, and the goods are free of obvious damage due to rough and/or improper handling within 90-days of invoice.
After 90-days of invoice, all merchandise returned for credit may be subject to a 20 percent restocking and refurbishing charge. All returned products are subject to review and at Pelco’s discretion, a full credit for the return may be denied if the product has suffered cosmetic or internal damage related to the improper use or handling of the product, or for missing components or peripherals.
Goods produced under a Special Manufacturing Request (SMR) and Special Orders are not eligible for return. Goods returned for repair or credit should be clearly identified with the assigned Credit Authorization Number (CA) or Return Authorization Number (RA) and freight should be prepaid.