From the relentless sub-zero temperatures of Arctic oil pipelines, to the scorching heat of desert drill sites, to the high wind and corrosive elements of ports and offshore rigs, Pelco by Schneider Electric has engineered a camera line robust enough to operate in the most hazardous environments imaginable.
Explosionproof Camera System: High Reliability, Full HD Fixed IP Systems
Explosionproof Camera System:
High Reliability, Full HD PTZ IP Systems
IR Illuminator Option
Explosionproof Camera System:
High Reliability, Full HD PTZ IP Systems with Variable Zoom IR Illuminator
|Model Number||Type||Camera / Lens||Power||Illuminator|
|EXF1230-4N||Fixed||1080p 30x||48 VDC, 2A||--|
|EXF1230-7N||100-240 VAC, 2A, 50/60 Hz||--|
|EXP1230-4N||PTZ||48 VDC, 2A||--|
|EXP1230-7N||100-240 VAC, 2A, 50/60 Hz||--|
|EXP1230-7M||100-240 VAC, 2A, 50/60 Hz||850 nm near-IR Variable Zoom Illuminator|
Best in Class Camera Imaging
- Full HD 1080p 30x Zoom
- 60 Frames per Second
- SureVision 3.0
- 0.03 lux Ultra Low Light Performance
- 130dB WDR
- 3D noise filtering
- Image Defog
- Electronic Image Stabilization
- Vivid Mode
- High Optical Clarity Window
High Performance Construction
- 316L Electro-polished billet Stainless Steel
- 100% of the welds are robotically laser welded and hydrostatically pressure tested
- Operating range of -60° to +60°C
- Ice Free Widows to -40°C (PTZ) , -35°C (Fixed)
- IP66, IP67, IP68 Ingress Protection
- T6 Surface Temperature Rating through entire temperature range
- Integrated Wiper included on all models
Explosion proof and nearly indestructible: Because of its robotic welded enclosure, ExSite Enhanced can survive the harshest environments on the planet: extreme cold, extreme heat, heavy winds and dust.
- Vari-Zoom Illuminator option on Pan/Tilt models
- Long-range Illumination (200+ meters)
- Angle and Power of illumination synchronized with camera zoom
- Consistent illumination throughout camera zoom range
- Only Ex camera with this feature
Variable Illumination: Lighting in the harsh environments where ExSite Enhanced is used will vary greatly, and the long-range, variable-zoom IR feature adjusts automatically.
- Dual cable entries for multiple data and power configurations
- Ethernet (1000Base-TX or100Base-TX)
- Integrated SFP/FSFP modules to support Fiber, Ethernet-over-Coax (EoC), or UTP
- 4 Alarm Inputs
- 2 Relay Outputs (1 is dedicated for the washer)
- Compatible with Third Party Explosionproof Wash Systems
Direct Drive Technology
ExSite uses a closed-loop direct drive positioning system that requires no belts or gears to move the camera. In this way, wear and tear is reduced within the positioning mechanism and required maintenance is greatly reduced.
Also, the closed loop system has outstanding position memory. If the camera is pushed out of position, by a heavy wind, for example, ExSite will remember its position and return to it quickly. The motor is steady and strong enough to continue operating in hurricane-force winds. All of this is especially important for ExSite customers because the cameras are placed where it’s very expensive to send repair or maintenance crews.
Pelco’s ExSite Enhanced Explosion-Proof cameras are ideally suited for critical infrastructure environments, such as petrochemical, marine, port and hazardous materials plants and locations. Pelco is a trusted partner where reliability and robustness are crucial to protect people and assets.