Sarix TI Thermal Imaging Pan/Tilt
Thermal Imaging IP Camera with Sarix Technology
Sarix TI Thermal IP cameras produce high-quality video regardless of lighting conditions and are able to detect activity in total darkness, through smoke, fog, rain and haze, providing situational awareness in perimeter, port and airport applications or where artificial light is either unavailable or restricted.
Sarix TI Series Thermal IP Cameras offer a completely integrated, advanced thermal imaging device in a Pelco outdoor enclosure that is also capable of providing an analog video output. Delivering up to 640x480 thermal video resolution, these Pan/Tilt cameras provide outstanding sensitivity below 50 mK at f/1.0. It is capable of multiple display formats, including white hot, black hot and various color signatures.
Sarix TI is available with your choice of five lens configurations: 6.25mm, 14.25mm, 35mm, 50mm and 100mm focal lengths.
- Designed for Maximum Environmental Protection
- Compact, Lightweight Aluminum Construction
- Meets NEMA Type 4X and IP66 Standards
- Complete with Sun Shroud and Heater/Defroster
- Long Wave Infrared (LWIR), Uncooled, "Sun-Safe" Amorphous Silicon Microbolometer
- User-Definable/Programmable Camera Settings
- 24 VAC or 120/230 VAC 50/60 Hz Selectable
- H.264 and MJPEG Compression
- Up to 2 Simultaneous Video Streams
- Built-In Analytics