About Cortech Developments
Established in 1992 and privately owned, Cortech Developments is one of the UK’s premier providers of integrated building, fire and security software. We currently operate in over 30 countries. With our head office based in Knutsford, Cheshire, we also maintain offices in Dubai, from which we serve clients in the Middle East, Africa and Asia regions.
A completely independent organization that provides expert software integrations for clients across an array of different sectors. Our unique position leaves us unaffiliated with any control equipment manufacturers or distributors. This allows us to deliver uncompromising solutions that help clients to utilize their existing investment in legacy technology whilst enhancing their systems with the latest product innovations.”
Solution Overview | Datalog MV
Datalog MV is a video-based software dedicated to integrating CCTV systems into a single, centralized interface. By displaying feeds from different manufacturers operators can monitor complex environments more easily than ever before. Datalog MV assists in managing the safety of building users as well as site security and effective asset management.
This Integration Between Datalog MV And VideoXpert Allows For The Following:
- Time and date search for playback of manually selected recorder cameras
- The option to issue preset commands on alarm to enable automatic replay of live alarm and replay events on Datalog and/or live display on Pelco screens for video verification
- Live and replay of cameras via on screen display on the Datalog screen of simultaneous cameras synchronized by time and date with playback controls of fast forward, reverse, pause etc.
- Cameras can be displayed in Datalog MV simultaneously in multiple tiles and screens in both live and replay mode (any combination)
- The option to incorporate the use of the Datalog camera icons so that the cameras can be dragged from the Datalog maps on to the Datalog or Pelco window and then perform the required operations [live view, PTZ] with the selected cameras
- Live cameras can be viewed with the ability to control any PTZ cameras
- Monitoring of camera related events; Motion and Video Analytics. These events can generate an alarm within Datalog and be assigned to a Datalog circuit
- Panoramic camera support for Optera with live and replay dewarping within Datalog MV with virtual preset support
- Automatic alarm CCTV event playback from within Datalog report
- Audit trail of operator camera and monitor selections (when selected via Datalog MV)
- Support for both multicast and unicast video streaming
- Automatic primary and secondary video stream support
This integration will require a license from Pelco in addition to any Alfasistema licenses. You may use this integration for the first 90 days without a Pelco license. If you like the integration, please order part number " INT-ALFASISTEMA-LPR" for this product before your 90 days expires.
Have questions? We can help
Our video security experts can help you implement the right security system for your business.