Motorola Solutions Access Control Manager
Physical access control system for enterprise-class installations designed to protect people, property and assets
On-Premise Access Control Built Into Your Video Security Platform
Manage access control events directly from your VideoXpert software for a powerful unified security solution that helps you proactively monitor and secure your sites
Review access control alarms in VideoXpert and their associated live and recorded videos, inspect alarm instructions, enter notes, acknowledge and clear alarms in one place.
Display user ID profile pictures with access control events and alarms to know who attempted to enter a door and when.
Get better situational awareness by managing all security objects from your map dashboard, including interacting with doors and viewing their open/close status.
Be ready to go in minutes with a wide selection of easy-to-use templates to configure doors and all your access control hardware.
Replicate identity data from one appliance to another to maintain consistency across sites. Save policies, settings and identities from any one primary appliance to a standby appliance with hot standby-auto failover.
ACM Verify virtual stations
Use a mobile device to act as a virtual station to record and confirm identities using a PIN code. This feature allows you to extend the capability of your access system to locations where physical access doors are not feasible.
Pre-defined, ready-made reports that can be customized to display your facility's important access control data
FIPS 201-2 certification
Fully FIPS 201-2 compliant and on the GSA Approved Product List with pivClass technology, ACM meets the PIV requirements for U.S. federal employees and contractors.
Choose the appliance that best fits your access control needs.
Suitable for small to enterprise-sized facilities, the ACM systems are 100% browser-based and are optimized for immediate deployment to provide high performance and scalability.
- Integrate with open-field hardware from leading and trusted manufacturers.
- Exchange identity information with multiple directories and database types.
- Software integrations enable U.S. federal government solutions, wireless locks, biometrics, intrusion, video and visitor management.
A Mobiler-Friendly Solution
Download the ACM Expedite mobile app to speed up response times for operators on the go.
ACM Expedite provides operators with quick and easy access to pre-configured global actions and door commands to swiftly perform daily operations and respond to critical events while on the go.
- Android 5.0 SDK 21 or later / Apple iOS 11.4 or later
- ACM 6.22 or later
- ACM account login
- Device connectivity to ACM Appliance
Purpose-built for universal use
Intuitive and easy to set up without formal training. Global actions & door commands are defined by the administrator.
Convenient mobile access
Quickly take control of a situation from a mobile device to expedite response times during critical or recurring events.
Global actions & door commands
Browse the facility’s doors, issue commands, review recent transactions, remotely grant access and lock/unlock doors.
FUTURE-PROOF YOUR SOLUTION
ACM supports open-platform hardware to leverage a breadth of trusted products and solutions from leading manufacturers to uniquely fit your facility’s needs.
Readers & credentials
- Conekt readers
- Delta readers
- Ranger readers
- Guardian readers
- Gibraltar readers
- Pyramid readers
- SE card readers
- SE credential cards
- Signo card readers
- Seos credential cards
- MTB mobile-enabled multi-technology readers
- Multi-technology readers
- Smart card readers
- Proximity readers
- Wireless readers
- Enrollment readers
- Biometric access control readers
Controllers & sub-panels
- Manage anywhere from 17 to 64 readers.
Mercury I/O modules
- Monitor high concentrations of inputs and outputs with the ACM system.
Mercury interface modules
- Provide all the I/O needed for managing multiple controlled openings with auxiliary point control and monitoring.ccess-control-manager
Power supplies & enclosures
- Provides all the power needed for 4-door to 16-door applications.
- Provides all the power needed for 1-door to 12-door applications.
ACM bundled kits
- Max. Number Of Doors Supported: Kit4 = 4; Kit8 = 8; Kit16 = 16
- ACM Appliance: Professional = 1
- ACM Software Licenses: 16
- Controllers & Sub-Panels: Mercury Intelligent Controller: 1 Mercury Interface Module: Kit4 = 1; Kit8 = 3; Kit16 = 7
- Power Supplies: LifeSafety Power Enclosure: Kit4 = 4DR x 1; Kit8 = 8DR x 1; Kit16 = 8DR x 2
- Readers: HID Signo Card Readers: Kit4 = 4; Kit8 = 8; Kit16 = 16
- Credential Cards: 100
- Max. Number Of Doors Supported: Kit8 = 8; Kit16 = 16
- ACM Appliance: Enterprise = 1
- ACM Software Licenses: 16
- Controllers & Sub-Panels: Mercury Intelligent Controller: 1 Mercury Interface Module: Kit8 = 3; Kit16 = 7
- Power Supplies: LifeSafety Power Enclosure: Kit8 = 8DR x 1; Kit16 = 8DR x 2
- Readers: HID Signo Card Readers: Kit8 = 8; Kit16 = 16
- Credential Cards: 100
Have questions? We can help
Our video security experts can help you implement the right security system for your business.