The Evolution fisheye cameras consist of a 5MP camera and exciting features, including high frame rate, H.264, on-board SD card, supports POE, digital input and output and audio capabilities. Evolution also comes with a range of accessories including pole, pendant and wall mount. This new approach for 360-degree surveillance cameras greatly enhances the ease and speed of installation and does not limit the 360 to wall or ceiling mounts. A differentiating strength of the Evolution cameras is its innovative modular design, capable of being mounted on a range of available housings to allow for indoor, indoor concealed, outdoor and recessed applications.
New enhancements to the 5MP Evolution 360-degree cameras include new Stainless Steel models designed for demanding industrial environments withstanding high pressure washes and corrosion. With IP69K & IK10 ratings, combined with Electropolished marine grade 316 stainless steel construction, the Evolution Stainless Steel cameras are ideal for a range of applications such as marine, chemical, processing and port environments.
- 5MP 1/2.5 CMOS sensor
- H.264 / MJPEG Multistream
- 0.2 lux
- IEEE802.3af Class 2 POE or 12VDC
- IP69K rated for dust and water protection (stainless steel models)
- IP66 rated (outdoor models)
- Ceiling / Wall / Table mount
- Compatible with Oncam Grandeye 3D dewarping software
- Client-side dewarping on Pelco VideoXpert, Endura, Digital Sentry VMS and other compatible VMS platforms
- ONVIF profile S conformant
- Indoor, Indoor Concealed, Outdoor, Recessed and Stainless Steel models available