These powerful and versatile cameras maximize customizable options for customers in a variety of markets, including transportation, city surveillance, commercial, industrial, healthcare, education and gaming, and are ideal for those looking for reliable, cost effective solutions that meet the breadth of their mainstream video surveillance needs.
Sarix IXP Series box cameras are compatible with a selection of standard CS-mount megapixel lenses and include auto back focus. Additionally, the Sarix IXP Series features advanced color science and a mechanical IR cut filter for increased sensitivity in low-light installations.
All Sarix Professional Range cameras integrate with major third-party video management systems through the Pelco API and ONVIF Profile S and Profile G standards.
- Up to 5 Megapixel (MPx) Resolution
- Up to 30 Images per Second (IPS) at 1080p
- Multiple CS-Mount Lens Options
- H.264 Compression
- Day/Night Performance
- Auto Back Focus
- Accessible Edge Storage with Micro SDXC Card
- Motion Detection and Camera Sabotage Analytics
- Operating Temperature from –10° to 50°C (14° to 122°F)
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) and 24 VAC Power Input
- Compatible with Pelco and Third-Party Video Systems
- ONVIF Profile S and Profile G Conformant
- 3-Year Warranty and Support