The wall-mounted Evolution 180° 12MP camera provides unmatched clarity for eye-level surveillance. This fisheye lens enables a dewarped panoramic view that is optimized for capturing the area of greatest interest. Both the indoor and outdoor models allow for tiltable adjustments, including angle compensation technology with vertical alignment, to deliver flexible and focused coverage. Plus, the Evolution 180 gives you 12% more pixels per foot while also conserving storage and bandwidth by automatically removing floor and ceiling coverage.
Available in black or white, the indoor model includes three mounting brackets for 0°, 25°, and 45° tilt adjustments.
The outdoor model is made of aluminium with a durable sunshield integrated into the design. The camera body is manually adjustable, so no additional mounting accessories are required.
All Evolution cameras integrate with today’s leading video management and network recording systems, enabling system flexibility and scalability.
- Built-in 3D dewarped panoramic video
- Panoramic+ views
- Oncam Angle Compensation Technology (ACT)
- Scene offset angle control
- Configurable privacy regions
- Polygonal video motion detection regions
- Local alarm digital input and output
- External microphone input
- Local MicroSD card slot for event recording
Situational Awareness at Eye Level
The forensic capabilities of a wall-to-wall panorama image (Panoramic+) represent a ground-breaking addition to our product portfolio, and your surveillance strategy. The Evolution 180 has limitless applications for price-sensitive customers that need to maximize viewing capabilities in high-traffic areas, including:
- School entrances, administrative offices, cafeterias, ticket booths, concession stands, and hallways
- Retail cash wraps, high-value aisles, and parking lots
- Hospital reception desks, waiting rooms, nurses’ stations, and gift shops
- Hotel lobbies, registration desks, restaurant and bar areas, outdoor patios, boutiques, exercise rooms, and pool areas
- Bank entry and exit points, teller desks, and vault access
- Office building entrances, reception desks, common areas, work spaces, and facility exits.