Spectra IV SE & SL Series
High-Speed Dome Positioning Systems
Easy-to-install and full of programmable features, Spectra IV SE & SL Series Dome Positioning systems are the best selling domes in the world. The Spectra IV SE Series delivers unmatched video quality and performance. Available in either the 29x or 36x models, Spectra IV SE is specifically designed to meet the stringent video security requirements of city surveillance, industrial, marine, transportation, and casino applications.
The Spectra IV SL series is an entry-level system designed for those applications that require good quality video and control but not all the features associated with the Spectra IV SE series. This model is available in all standard models, including in-ceiling, surface mount, pendant, environmental in-ceiling and environmental pendant.
- 2 Autofocus, High Resolution Integrated Camera/Optics Packages; Multiple Back Box Models
- Day/Night, 540 TVL, 128X Wide Dynamic Range (WDR), Motion Detection, Image Enhancement and Electronic Image Stabilization (SD436 Series)
- Day/Night, 540 TVL, 128X Wide Dynamic Range (WDR), and Motion Detection (SD429 Series)
- Ability to add IP Network Capability with Optional TXB-IP Module
- Window Blanking
- Camera Title Overlay, 20 User-Definable characters
- Horizontal and Zone Blanking
- On-Screen Compass and Tilt Display
- Password Protection
- Freeze Frame During Presets
- Built-in Surge and Limited Lightning Protection