Video management systems by nature are complex - a complexity that often overwhelms the user experience, resulting in a steep learning curve and misplaced focus.
VideoXpert™ is different thanks to its intuitive design and easy-to-navigate presentation that effortlessly displays what's needed, when it's needed, allowing security professionals to make fast, effective decisions that drive your business forward.
- Eliminate single points of failure and ensure reliability though fault-tolerant software, distributed architecture, and multiple levels of redundancy
- Flexible scale with reliable modular architecture
- Migration paths for Endura® and Digital Sentry® systems
- Leverage third-party solutions for simplified integrations, including:
- Event/Alarm Management
- License Plate Recognition
- Point of Sale
- ONVIF™ Profile S compliant
- Aggregate VMS networks and manage all video through a single system
- Deploy as a hardware or software solution
- Create and assign tags, organizing network resources as you see fit Fully immersive, 180º views when used with OpteraTM Panoramic Cameras
The VxOpsCenter is the operator console, providing an intuitive, but powerful interface from which users can access and investigate video throughout the system. The VxOpsCenter supports up to six, uniquely configurable monitors, each capable of displaying up to 16 video streams simultaneously.
Core / Media Gateway
The Core is the heart of the VideoXpert system, it maintains the database of cameras and recording devices. While the Media Gateway serves as the video traffic monitor to route video traffic to appropriate users as requested. Although available as separate components, they can be combined to serve as a single server for up to 2000 cameras.
VideoXpert Storage (VXS) is a recording platform that captures, stores, and serves recorded video for your VideoXpert system. The VXS hardware platform is designed to maximize uptime and ensure that you never lose access to your mission-critical video data.
Third Party Plugins
Designed with a third party plugin architecture, VideoXpert makes it possible to leverage and integrate to partner platforms so that you can get the most out of your system. From access control to license plate recognition to event management, and accessible through a single UI, VideoXpert give users the flexibility they demand.
Downloads & Resources
Latest Software Version
Latest Release Notes (pdf)
Newest Software Versions
VxOpsCenter Client 188.8.131.528
Vx Media Gateway 184.108.40.206
Vx Accessory Server 220.127.116.11
Newest Hardware Assets
VxOpsCenter Keyboard Shortcuts - Previous Version