VideoXpert Enterprise Video Management System
Control with Confidence
Video management systems by nature are complex - a complexity that often overwhelms the user experience, resulting in a steep learning curve and misplaced focus.
VideoXpert™ is different thanks to its intuitive design and easy-to-navigate presentation that effortlessly displays what's needed, when it's needed, allowing security professionals to make fast, effective decisions that drive your business forward.
- Eliminate single points of failure and ensure reliability though fault-tolerant software, distributed architecture, and multiple levels of redundancy
- Flexible scale with reliable modular architecture
- Migration paths for Endura® and Digital Sentry® systems
- Includes Event Monitor Service feature capable of polling for alarms from various devices and performing various actions when an alarm state change occurs ("VideoXpert Event Monitor Service", available as a free separate download)
- Ability to expose video streams from VideoXpert Enterprise and/or Pro systems to 3rd party clients. Offers customizable RTSP endpoints that allow a client application connect to a stream from a VideoXpert system that is relayed via the VxConnect service. ("VxConnect", available as a free separate download)
- Leverage third-party solutions for simplified integrations, including:
- Event/Alarm Management
- License Plate Recognition
- Point of Sale
- ONVIF™ Profile S compliant
- Aggregate VMS networks and manage all video through a single system
- Deploy as a hardware or software solution
- Create and assign tags, organizing network resources as you see fit Fully immersive, 180º views when used with OpteraTM Panoramic Cameras
- Check on VMS and camera health using SNMP ("VxSNMP", available as a free separate download)
- Capable of listening for ASCII commands on a serial port / Ethernet port / both simultaneously ("ASCII Service", available as a free separate download)
The VxOpsCenter is the operator console, providing an intuitive, but powerful interface from which users can access and investigate video throughout the system. The VxOpsCenter supports up to six, uniquely configurable monitors, each capable of displaying up to 16 video streams simultaneously.
Core / Media Gateway
The Core is the heart of the VideoXpert system, it maintains the database of cameras and recording devices. While the Media Gateway serves as the video traffic monitor to route video traffic to appropriate users as requested. Although available as separate components, they can be combined to serve as a single server for up to 2000 cameras.
VideoXpert Storage (VXS) is a recording platform that captures, stores, and serves recorded video for your VideoXpert system. The VXS hardware platform is designed to maximize uptime and ensure that you never lose access to your mission-critical video data.
Third Party Plugins
Designed with a third party plugin architecture, VideoXpert makes it possible to leverage and integrate to partner platforms so that you can get the most out of your system. From access control to license plate recognition to event management, and accessible through a single UI, VideoXpert give users the flexibility they demand.
The Access Control System Viewer is an OpsCenter Plug-in that enables the communication and data exchange from various Access Control Systems to the VideoXpert system. A server component, called an Access Control Server, communicates directly to the Access Control System and relays information to the Access Control System Viewer while relaying events between the Access Control System and VideoXpert.
While the ACS Server handles events, it also provides other information to the Access Control System Viewer, such as user images that the Access Control System Viewer may display in association with events injected by the ACS Server. An Access Control Server will provide value without the use of the Access Control System Viewer.
Events may be passed to/from the ACS and VX and these events may be viewed with the Event Viewer OCC Plug-in or the Admin Portal Events Tab, however, user images, door controls and enhanced Event filters are provided through the Access Control System Viewer Plug-in.
2019 April 04
- Added Part number to description.
2019 April 29
- Updated installation manual
AccessXpert provides users with a fully web-enabled solution for the configuration, commanding and real time monitoring of physical access control installations.
Because AccessXpert is fully web-enabled, there is no software to install on the end users desktop making it accessible from anywhere. The user interface is a single page experience, even for features such as photo capture, cropping and ID badge printing.
A broad range of window layouts, complimented by display scaling, allow a user to customize their AccessXpert with as little or as much information as they wish. AccessXpert is a solution that does not require a dedicated, on-site server, making it less expensive for the end user and lowering the overall total cost of ownership.
- Export Video
- Mark Event
- Playback – Advanced - (Play, Pause, Stop, FFWD, ect...)
- Presets – Presets
- PTZ Control
- Send Alarm/Events to Pelco VMS
- Video Codec – H.264
19 March 2019
- Updated "AccessXpert Event Service". Fixed problem if unexpected characters in controller's name. This would cause camera associations to be saved incorrectly. If you update to this version, you will need to redo the information in the Camera Association Tab.
29 March 2019
- Updated "AccessXpert Video Integration" to versoin 184.108.40.206
The integration of Pelco VideoXpert with Security Expert offers end users the combined solution of Pelco video security and the Security Expert access control system. Supports all of the available integration features including keyboard shortcuts, pop up on alarm, full screen operation with ghost slider and PTZ control functions.
- Export Video
- Manual Record
- Playback – Basic - (Play, Pause, Stop)
- PTZ Control
- Video Codec – H.264
13 March 2019
- Added 220.127.116.11 version for VX3.1 and higher versions
Lenel is a global leader in the development and delivery of scalable, integrated systems for the commercial security market, with 18,000 system installations in more than 90 countries. Lenel is headquartered in Rochester, N.Y., with sales and support coverage in all major world markets. Lenel is part of UTC Fire and Security, which provides fire safety and security solutions to more than one million customers worldwide. Headquartered in Connecticut, UTC Fire & Security is a business unit of United Technologies Corp., which provides high technology products and services to the building and aerospace industries worldwide.
The Johnson Controls P2000 security management system is an innovative security integration platform that’s adaptable to small and large applications. Its open system technology utilizes your IT infrastructure and enables integration with multiple building management systems and devices to achieve operational efficiencies. The P2000 system provides seamless integration with VideoXpert.
Downloads & Software
Latest Software Version
Vx Accessory Server
Vx Media Gateway
|18.104.22.168||Quick Start Guide | Software|
|22.214.171.124||User Guide | Software|
Event Monitoring Service
|126.96.36.199||User Guide| Dispatch Plugin | Software|
|188.8.131.52||User Guide | Software|