Solutions for Mainstream Applications
With full-featured DSNVs VMSs, DSSRV2 network video recorders (NVRs) provide analog camera support via optional direct-attached or network video encoders, multisite monitoring, and support for third-party IP cameras. DSSRV2 NVRs provide an optimal combination of processing power and reliability to meet the demands of HD video recording and playback operations.
> VideoXpert Ready
Download Newest Software Version:
Top 5 - Digital Sentry
- Digital Sentry: No live video from an IP camera in DS ControlPoint.
- How to add an IP camera to a Digital Sentry system?
- How to upgrade the Digital Sentry Software Suite on DSSRV / DSSRV2 / DS NVs HVR(s) and NVR(s).
- Enable or Disable an analog video input in the Digital Sentry software.
- How to configure motion recording on a DigitalSentry system.
- Digital Sentry Playlist