FH-M Series Humid Environment
Humid Environment Fortified Camera Systems
Taking fixed camera systems to a new level of protection from heat, cold, humidity and challenging power environments, the new Pelco Fortified series enclosures are available as fully assembled, tested, and certified camera systems, including the camera, lens, enclosure, mount, power supply and optional fiber media converters.
This camera system option reduces external lens fogging and ensures that the camera’s view is not compromised when humidity and temperatures increase. The system uses a twin high-flow internal blower system to prevent internal heat buildup and to keep internal components within ideal operational temperature and humidity range.
- Fully integrated enclosures with camera, lens, and PoE power supply for camera
- Non-metallic long-life, thermoplastic alloy will not corrode, rust, or oxidize
- Impact resistant at all temperatures for protection from acts of vandalism
- Integrated wall mount; full line of optional mounting brackets for virtually any mounting scenario
- 24 VAC input with included PoE power to camera
- CE, UL, cUL, IK10