Taking fixed camera systems to a new level of protection from heat, cold, humidity and challenging power environments, the new Pelco Fortified series enclosures are available as fully assembled, tested, and certified camera systems, including the camera, lens, enclosure, mount, power supply and optional fiber media converters.
The low temperature FH-L Series heated interior system protects sensitive cameras from damaging cold temperatures while reducing and eliminating obtrusive external ice buildup in climates down to -76°F/-60°C. Unlike traditional “heat patch” enclosures that often fog or ice over at extreme low temperatures, our defrosting circuitry keeps the front window free of elements that would obstruct the camera’s view.
- Fully integrated enclosures with camera, lens, and power supplies
- Non-metallic long-life, thermoplastic alloy will not corrode, rust, or oxidize
- Impact resistant at all temperatures for protection from acts of vandalism
- Integrated wall mount; full line of optional mounting brackets for virtually any mounting scenario
- 24 VAC or 230 VAC input, with PoE power to camera
- CE, UL, cUL, IK10