12MP Evolution 360-degree fisheye cameras leverage a 12-megapixel 4K Exmor-R sensor to deliver an impressive 9.6MP high-resolution image, even in low-light conditions. Evolution cameras are designed for quick, easy and secure installation. They offer simultaneous multiple video streams with up to 30fps at 2MP and up to 14fps at other resolutions. In addition to 3D client-side de-warping, Evolution 12 MP cameras support four independent in-camera de-warped views (Vcams) at up to 1 megapixel each.
New enhancements to the 12MP Evolution 360-degree cameras include new Stainless Steel models designed for demanding industrial environments withstanding high pressure washes and corrosion. With IP69K & IK10 ratings, combined with Electropolished marine grade 316 stainless steel construction, the Evolution Stainless Steel cameras are ideal for a range of applications such as marine, chemical, processing and port environments.
All Evolution cameras integrate with today’s leading video management and network recording systems, enabling system flexibility and scalability.
- 12MP Exmor R sensor
- H.264 / MJPEG Multistream
- 0.1 lux
- IP69K rated for dust and water protection (stainless steel models)
- IK10 rating for vandalism protection
- IEEE802.3af Class 2 POE or 12VDC
- Compatible with Oncam Grandeye 3D dewarping software
- Client-side dewarping on Pelco VideoXpert & Digital Sentry VMS and other compatible VMS platforms
- ONVIF Profile S Compliant
- Indoor, Indoor Concealed, Outdoor, Recessed and Stainless Steel models available