Maximize your video security coverage and investment with the 12MP Evolution 360-degree cameras from Oncam and Pelco by Schneider Electric. This partnership combines Oncam’s award winning 360-degree cameras and technology with Pelco’s extensive service and support, product delivery and warranty fulfillment.
Evolution fisheye cameras leverage a 12-megapixel 4K Exmor-R sensor to deliver an impressive 9.6MP high-resolution image, even in low-light conditions. Evolution cameras are designed for quick, easy and secure installation. They offer simultaneous multiple video streams with up to 30fps at 2MP and up to 14fps at other resolutions. In addition to 3D client-side de-warping, Evolution 12 MP cameras support four independent in-camera de-warped views (Vcams) at up to 1 megapixel each. All Evolution cameras integrate with today’s leading video management and network recording systems, enabling system flexibility and scalability.
Available in either black or white finish, Evolution cameras are suitable for any ceiling, wall or table mounted applications. A range of mounting accessories is available including pole, pendant and corner brackets.
- 12MP Exmor R sensor
- H.264 / MJPEG Multistream
- 0.1 lux
- IEEE802.3af Class 2 POE or 12VDC
- Ceiling / Wall / Table mount
- Compatible with Oncam Grandeye 3D dewarping software
- Client-side dewarping on Pelco Digital Sentry and other compatible VMS platforms
- ONVIF Profile S Compliant
- Indoor, Indoor Concealed, and Outdoor models available