Taking fixed camera systems to a new level of protection from heat, cold, humidity and challenging power environments, the new Pelco Fortified series enclosures are available as fully assembled, tested, and certified camera systems, including the camera, lens, enclosure, mount, power supply and optional fiber media converters.
By making use of a unique new thermoplastic alloy, fortified technology reduces thermal loading by removing internal heat from the enclosure when temperatures exceed the operating temperatures of the camera, lens, and PoE injector, thus protecting the imaging payload to within its operating temperatures, even when the ambient temperature reaches 70° C. All high-temperature-equipped products are thermally stable and 100% isolated from external environments that carry dust, salts, moisture, and insects.
- Fully integrated enclosures with camera, lens, and PoE power supply for camera
- Non-metallic long-life, thermoplastic alloy will not corrode, rust, or oxidize
- Impact resistant at all temperatures for protection from acts of vandalism
- Integrated wall mount; full line of optional mounting brackets for virtually any mounting scenario
- Active cooling system
- Included 100 or 230 VAC input, with included PoE power to camera
- CE, UL, cUL, IK10