High Reliability, Full HD PTZ IP Systems
Pressurized w/Wiper Model Option
IR Illuminator Option
Wiper & Pressurized Models only
Best in Class Camera Imaging
This industry-leading integrated package offers responsive, high-definition, high-speed positioning capabilities, outstanding weather protection, and ease-of-installation that remains unmatched in video security.
- Surevision 3.0 Technology:
- 130dB WDR
- Advanced Low Light Down to 0.03 LUX, Anti-Bloom Technology, 3D Noise Filtering, Enhanced Tone Mapping
- Up to Full HD 1080p and up to 60 Images per Second
- Full Suite of Built-In Analytics Including AutoTracker, Adaptive Motion Detection, Abandoned Object, and More.
- Defog Mode Provides Three Levels of Fog Removal Within the Image for Improved Image Quality during Bad Weather Conditions
- Vivid Mode Can be Turned On/Off to Drastically Improve the Image Contrast and Color Saturation
- Electronic Image Stabilization (EIS)
- Pan/Tilt and Enclosure with Integrated Optics Package (IOP) or Pressurized Integrated Optics Cartridge (IOC)
- Dual Stream H.264 IP Video with Smart Compression
- 16 Preset Tours, 256 Presets, 32 Window Blanks, 8 scans, 8 presets
- Integrated Window Wiper with Configurable Delay and Shut-Off (ES6230-1x Models)
- ONVIF Profile S, Profile G, Profile Q Conformant
- NTCIP 1205 & Kapsh conformant.
- 360° Continuous Pan Rotation at 140° per Second
- SFP Port is available for Pelco FSP Modules
- HPoE, 24VAC, 48VDC or 100-240V
Top of the Line IP Performance
- Construction: Die-cast, extruded and sheet aluminum;
stainless steel hardware
- Finish: Gray polyester powder coat
- Variable Speed: 0.1° to 140°
- Preset Accuracy: ±0.1°
- Pan Movement: 360° continuous pan rotation
- Vertical Tilt: Unobstructed +40° to –90°
- Vari-Zoom IR Illuminator Option with 200 Meter Range
- Long-range Illumination (200+ meters)
- Angle and Power of illumination synchronized with camera zoom
- Consistent illumination throughout camera zoom range
- Certified for all regions
Variable Illumination: Lighting in the harsh environments where Esprit Enhanced is used will vary greatly, and the long-range, variable-zoom IR feature adjusts automatically.
Effortless, Pressurized Integrated Optics
The Esprit Enhanced Series system’s IOC contains dry nitrogen pressurized to 10 psig, which protects the environment inside the cartridge eliminating internal condensation and corrosion. Sensors are strategically placed in the cartridge to monitor pressure, which is then displayed on the Web UI. The IOC is factory assembled and installed in Esprit Enhanced Series systems.
All labor intensive procedures of setting up the camera, lens and charging the unit with dry nitrogen are eliminated. The miniature size of the cartridge decreases the future need for maintenance and increases the overall reliability of the pressurized unit.
- Pressurized to 10 psig, Nominal (Sea Level, 21°C [70°F])
- Internal Sensor for Pressure Reading
- Designed to IP66 Standards
Pelco's pressurized 30x optical zoom module that delivers market leading image quality for even the toughest outdoor environments. Paired with Pelco's illuminator modification, the camera ensures that image quality is top-of-the-line, even on the darkest of nights.
Pelco’s Esprit Enhanced cameras are ideally suited for numerous environments: traffic monitoring, seaports, airports, and perimeter security such as borders or corrections to name a few. Pelco is a trusted partner where reliability and robustness are crucial to protect people and assets.