The Spectra IV SE Series Pressurized dome system provides ultimate protection of the camera optics and electronics from moisture, corrosive gases, and airborne contaminants. Domes are easily pressurized with dry nitrogen to 8 psig (55 kPa) before or after installation to stabilize the environment inside the system. Sensors strategically placed in the dome system send an “Alert” message when changes in internal pressure, temperature, or dew point are beyond factory-set acceptable limits. The sensors also allow for instant on-screen display of internal temperature, pressure, and dew point.
Spectra IV SE Pressurized series PTZ dome cameras offer industry-leading moisture protection suitable for the harshest conditions while delivering consistent high-quality video.
- Pressurized to 8 PSIG (55 kPa)
- Solid-State Sensors for Internal Temperature, Pressure, and Dew Point
- On-Demand Environmental Status Display for Internal Temperature, Pressure, and Dew Point
- On-Screen Alert Modes
- On-Screen Programmable Menus for Pan/Tilt, Camera, and Sensor Alert Settings
- Built-in Back Box Memory
- Integrated Passive UTP Circuit
- 2 Auxiliary Outputs and 7 Alarm Inputs
- Environmental Pendant Style Back Box
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Meets NEMA Type 6P and IP67 Standards