The Spectra IV SE Heavy Duty dome system is ideal for installations where structural integrity and resistance to vandalism are a priority. Dual wall construction, added thickness, and a geometric design enhance the overall durability of the enclosure. Three Heavy-Duty Spectra IV back box models are available.
Spectra IV SE Heavy Duty has all the features of the Spectra IV SE dome system and is also compatible with all Spectra IV SE and Spectra IV dome drives. For installations that face the highest threat of vandalism, models are available with a protective cage, designed to increase the protection of the unit’s bubble with minimal obstruction of the viewed scene. The camera automatically focuses through the cage’s bars at medium to high zoom settings, eliminating interference.
- Tough, Heavy-Duty Construction (tested to withstand 100 Joule)
- 0.090-Inch Injection Molded Polycarbonate bubble (clear or smoked)
- Trim Rings – Thick Aluminum Construction
- Protective Cage for Lower Dome (Optional)
- Built-in Back Box Memory
- 2 Auxiliary Outputs
- 7 Alarm Inputs
- Integrated Passive UTP Circuit
- Compatible with All Spectra IV SE and Spectra IV Dome Drives
- In-Ceiling and Pendant Models Available
- Indoor/Outdoor Applications
- Pendant Models Meet NEMA Type 4X and IP66 Standards
- Ability to Add IP Network Capability by Purchasing Optional TXB-IP Module