ExSite explosionproof camera systems have been adopted by leading integrators and end users around the globe. From the harsh environments of oil pipelines in Alaska, to offshore rigs in South America and refineries in the Middle East, ExSite is the camera system of choice for the most demanding applications.
The ideal choice for hazardous location installations, ExSite explosionproof camera systems deliver the high-quality video demanded in the harshest conditions imaginable. Constructed of all 316L stainless steel and able to perform in temperatures ranging from -60° Celsius (-76° Fahrenheit) to 60° Celsius (140° Fahrenheit), ExSite exceeds all expectations of what a hazardous location camera system should be.
- Electropolished 316L Stainless Steel Construction
- Upright or Inverted Operation
- 360° Continuous Pan Rotation with Tilt Range +90° to -90° from Horizontal
- 2 Autofocus, High Resolution Integrated Optic Packages – 36x Day/Night, 128x WDR, Motion Detection, and 540 TVL Horizontal Resolution
- Multilingual On-Screen Menus
- Password Protection
- Configurable Camera Settings
- On-Board Connector for: Pelco VC-UTP Video Connector; Pelco TXB Series Translator Board; Pelco Fiber and Third-Party Fiber Optic Transmitters