Protecting against cyber vulnerabilities
The Response To Cybersecurity Threats Its Constantly Evolving.
You may have been protected against threats yesterday, but new risks emerge daily – malware, ransomware, employees inadvertently accessing content on an unmanaged device – and expose vulnerabilities to your environment.
While it’s easy to claim you are 100% protected against cyber-attacks, the reality is that danger lurks every time you connect new devices, equipment and applications to a network or the cloud. It’s only by taking proactive steps to mitigate risks and establishing policies dedicated to quick response, you can minimize threats to one of your most valuable assets: Your Data.
That is why Pelco is taking a proactive approach to mitigating risks, facilitating a rapid response so you and your data are protected and secure.
Taking a proactive approach to cybersecurity mitigates risks, protecting you and your data to keep you safe.
Securing your system is the most critical step to mitigating risk, and yields substantial benefits when it comes to protecting your data. Steps for and advantages of securing your system include:
- Utilizing platforms that provide proactive alert to detected threats
- Adherence to / adoption of IP & cybersecurity protocols
- Network segmentation
- Maintaining current firmware
- Subscription to security email updates
Incident Response Planning
Organizations must define processes and policies to quickly identify when an attack has occurred, must know how to handle the threat and know how to respond to minimize data leaks and cost impacts to the business (financial and non-financial).
- Policy development is essential to addressing cyberattacks. Organizations with well-defined policies can streamline response time and minimize data leaks.
- Policy implementation and adoption can reduce exposure to financial and non-financial impacts associated with a data breaches.
Pelco’s Cybersecurity Expertise
Pelco cybersecurity staff hold industry recognized certifications including CISSP, CISM, and CISA. Pelco’s cybersecurity approach extends beyond the walls of the Pelco building with a continuous refinement of products, policies and resources to provide safeguards against cyberattacks.
- Continuous refinement of products, policies and resources provides safeguards ongoing against cyberattacks.
- A Library of resources and assets including policies, white papers, security notifications and more are at your fingertips so you’re always informed.