Spectra IV SE Stainless Steel
High-Speed Dome Positioning Systems
The Spectra IV SE Series Stainless Steel dome system is designed for harsh environmental installations and meets NEMA Type 4X and IP66 standards. The components (back box and lower dome) provide added protection against corrosive conditions. The pendant-style back box (BB4-PSG-E) is constructed of Type 316 Stainless Steel (SS) and includes a sun shield (also constructed of Type 316 SS), heater, and fan. The lower dome features a trim ring constructed of Type 316 SS and an optically clear bubble that is available in smoked (LD53PSB-0) or clear (LD53PSB-1) acrylic.
Spectra IV SE Stainless Steel series PTZ dome cameras provide high quality video with state-of-the-art environmental protection from corrosive elements.
- All Stainless Steel Construction
- Built-in Back Box Memory
- Intergraded Passive UTP Circuit
- 7 Alarm Inputs; 2 Programmable Auxiliary Outputs
- Built-in Surge and Limited Lightning Protection
- Compatible with All Spectra IV SE and Spectra IV Dome Drives
- Bubble Constructed of Optically Clear Acrylic
- Environmental Pendant Model Only
- Indoor/Outdoor Applications
- Meets NEMA Type 4X and IP66 Standards
- Ability to Add IP Network Capability by Purchasing Optional TXB-IP Module