The all-new Esprit SE Integrated PTZ and Pressurized Camera System builds upon its reputation as the leading pan/tilt by adding features formerly reserved for high-speed domes, including Dynamic Window Blanking, Autotracking, Internal Scheduling Clock, Electronic Image Stabilization, Multi-Language Menus, and more. Now featuring a 36x optical zoom camera, Esprit SE is a high-performance remote positioning system featuring an integrated camera and lens, pan-and-tilt unit, and a multi-protocol receiver. Designed and built for continuous duty, Esprit SE offers the most dynamic movement capabilities available along with load-bearing and wind-resistant capabilities that allow it to remain completely operational in 90 mile-per-hour wind conditions.
This completely integrated package offers responsive, high-speed positioning capabilities, outstanding weather protection and a level of aesthetics and ease-of-installation that remains unmatched in the industry.
For additional product documentation including Specification Sheets, Manuals and more, select the Downloads Tab.
- Receiver, Pan/Tilt, and Enclosure with Integrated Optics Package (IOP) or Pressurized Integrated Optics Cartridge (IOC), NTSC/PAL
- Day/Night, 540 TVL, Autofocus, 128X Wide Dynamic Range (WDR), Motion Detection, Image Enhancement, and Electronic Image Stabilization
- Integrated Window Wiper with Configurable Delay and Shut-Off (ES41 Models)
- Preset Positioning Accuracy ±0.1, Variable Speed Pan: 0.1° to 100°/Sec with Proportional Pan
- Dynamic Window Blanking, Multi-Shaped
- Internal Scheduling Clock
- Multi-Language Menus
- Auto Focus with Manual Override
- Programmable Camera Settings
- On-Screen Compass, Tilt, and Zoom Display
- Auto Iris with Manual Override
- Integral Multi-Protocol Receiver/Driver
- Variable Speed Pan: 0.1° to 100°/Second with Proportional Pan
- 360° Continuous Pan Rotation
- Operational in 90 mph Wind Conditions; Can Withstand Wind Velocity Up to 130 mph
- Tilt Range of +36° to -85° from Horizontal
- Preset Positioning, Patterns, Multiple Scan Modes
- Designed for Minimal Maintenance, No Gears to Adjust
- Meets NEMA Type 4X and IP66 Standards